Sunday, May 22, 2011

Flying Saucer Draught Emporium

We went out to the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium last night. Outstanding selection of beer! Huge selection on tap at very reasonable prices.

A couple of stand outs - Stone IPA, Young's Double Chocolate Stout, Left Hand Milk Stout - but my favorite, hands down, was Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. OMG - wicked good! Nice chocolate tones with a vanilla finish. Phenomenal!

We were there for a party, so we didn't order food from the menu, and so I can't really comment on that - but I'm kind of thinking you don't really go to the Saucer for the food.

Unfortunately it's across town from us - as it seems everything I'd like to do is - but it wasn't hard to get to - right off of 410 - so I'm thinking we'll have to make another trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment