Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fort Sam Houston Aquatic Center

Fort Sam Houston Aquatic Center

Met up with some friends from Virginia who happened to be visiting family in San Antonio today and went to the Fort Sam Houston Aquatic Center for a little fun in the sun. This is A., their oldest boy, coming off one of the three large slides they have at the pool. Very nice facility. My kids are going to make good use of it this summer I know.

Water Bender

The spray around her hands made me think of that Avatar movie I got dragged to the other day (beautiful sets, nice effects, really bad acting - kind of like the latest Star Wars trilogy).

show boating

This big man around the pool was showing off for all the girls. Kind of liked the modest silhouette I got as the sun was coming down behind the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment